Introducing Modern Redpointing, written by climber, instructor, and yogi, Georgie Abel.
While most climbing performance books focus on external improvement (through training, nutrition, etc) this one takes an inward dive, covering topics like visualization, meditation, how to channel emotional energy, and more.
Supplemented with audio and video guides, the strategies presented are designed to improve your climbing outside of simply spending more time on the campus board or eating more veggies. The methods are actionable and require no equipment and no partner … just an open mind and a willingness to experiment.
Chapters covered in this book include:
- How to Choose a Project
- Projecting Strategies
- How to Breathe Properly While Climbing (also on mojagear.com)
- Tips for Avoiding the Pump (also on mojagear.com)
- Maintaining Mental Clarity
- Fear, Falling, and Our Relationship to Gravity
- Visualization and Meditation While Projecting
- Going for the Redpoint
- How to Handle Not Sending
- What to Do When You Send
- Bringing It All Together
This eBook comes with a money-back promise. Don't love it? Just shoot an email to email@example.com and we'll offer a full refund, no questions asked!